Emergency Food Pantry
Provides families & individuals with an emergency 3 day supply of food & toiletry items based on family size.
- Open Tuesday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- The Emergency Food Pantry is located on the first floor of the Evansville Christian Life Center.
- Recipients are eligible every 60 days to receive food & must be identification for each member of their family.
- After their third visit to the Emergency Food Pantry, recipients are asked to make an appointment with the CHOICE Program Coordinator to participate in a “Need2Deed Day”. The “Need2Deed Day will last from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Participants will:
- Explore resources to build & improve their life.
- Give their time & energy in service to others.