Due to COVID-19, our more public services were temporarily closed and others shifted to serve our community in new (and many times virtual) ways.
We have been reopening our public services as wisely and safely as possible. Please check for updates and changes as requirements are changing daily.
Below is our service schedule, based on recommendations from the Health Department.
Open 2 days per week (Wednesdays & Thursdays only)
– A limited number of shoppers will be permitted at a time
– Those waiting in line will need to wait outside
– Only 1 person per household permitted to shop
– Shoppers must have I.D. for registration
– Other specific details and restrictions may be required when shoppers arrive
– Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Last person checked in at 12 noon)
Hot Meal Program:
Our Hot Meal Program is temporarily closed.
Thanks to multiple food providers like Feed Evansville and other area organizations, demand for our Hot Meal Program has decreased. In order to be good stewards of the resources given us, we will be sharing our donations with other local organizations and reassigning our Food Services staff to other areas. We will reevaluate our plans in September, when some of the temporary community food efforts end.
Evansville Christian Health Clinic:
– Pregnancy, Dental and Medical services will continue by appointment and walk-in availability.
Family Care Services (Parenting Rewards and Fatherhood Initiative):
– By appointment only please call 812-423-9222
Accent On Christ 12-Step Recovery:
– Reopened for regular, in-person meetings
– Meetings are conducted according to recommended cleaning, sanitization, and social distancing guidelines
– Truth talk classes are being done by video per school district requirements
– We are working with local schools for the remainder of the school year
– Will continue to meet via in-person, video and telephone
In addition to the details listed above, strict cleaning, sanitization, and social distancing procedures will be followed in all ECLC departments by staff, volunteers, and clients.
We invite you to support your neighbors as they rebuild their lives and move toward stability by donating financially to fund our work.
Together, we are continuing to work toward an Evansville with less poverty, stronger families, and more Jesus.
Peace be with you,
P.S. — If you have any questions, please contact us through this form or by calling 812.423.9222.