Stronger dads make stronger families.
Stronger families make a stronger community.
Startling statistics point to increased poverty, unplanned pregnancy, and addiction among adults who grew up in father-absent homes. Yet many fathers have very few role models or resources to equip them to be dads. The Fatherhood Initiative works to enable, empower, and equip fathers to be great dads.
• Engages and empowers them to become active and informed participants in the pregnancy decision process and throughout fatherhood
• Equips them through skill-building classes
• Encourages them through support groups and peer-to-peer mentoring
• Provides practical parenting resources like diapers and formula through Parenting Rewards
24/7 DAD PROGRAM
If you or someone you know wants to gain valuable fathering skills, the 24/7 Dad program might be for you. As one service of the Fatherhood Initiative, 24/7 Dad is a nationally recognized program designed for any dad who wants to improve his knowledge and skills to help him raise healthy children.
• Cost: Free
• To learn more about getting involved in 24/7 Dad as a participant or partner, download this printable brochure (PDF) or call John at 812.492.0715.