Your gift makes a difference.
Give to fight poverty and strengthen families.
Want to fund a project?
(See Project List PDF, then contact Gina Gibson for info)
About your donation
Where do you receive $ from?
Fees for Service (4%)
Fundraising/Corporate Sponsors (3%)
How do you spend my $?
Providing Services (48%)
What impact does my $ help fund?
- The Food Co-op currently has 82 member households representing 173 individuals
- 552 free education courses were completed in person or online
- 63,714 clothing items were purchased
- 28 households successfully completed GAIN’s Getting Ahead for a cumulative graduation rate of 71.7%
- 172 households were served in Family Care Services
- 5,470 students learned about healthy relationships and sexuality
- 5,891 volunteers’ hours were served in programs, groups, and events
Gift-in-kind: Approximately 25% of our operating expenses are provided by gift-in-kind donations from individuals and organizations.
See our 2022 Annual Report (PDF).
How we manage your donation
As a local 501c3 nonprofit organization, we work hard to manage the finances entrusted to us with transparency, accountability, frugality, and intentionality.
• Our financials are available upon request.
• Our finances are managed under the supervision of our Board of Directors.
• Our finances are annually reviewed by an independent organization.
Invest in someone’s potential.
Barriers keep people from their potential.
When someone is kept from their potential, we all lose.
Whether $1 or $1,000,000, your gift helps someone write a new story for their life as they move from a place of need toward their potential in Christ.
Other ways to give
Join a drive
Take part in or host a food, clothing, or diaper drive.
Do you have clothing donations? Bring them in during business hours or drop them off anytime in the blue clothing bins beside our parking lot.
Donate food items for our Food Co-op.
Family Care Services
Donate diapers or baby items for our Family Care Services program.